Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's Happening This Wednesday?

I'm not moving too fast this morning. I got my retainers yesterday. In reality, the top one is not a retainer. It is an ESSEX (SP?) It fits over my entire set of top teeth and it is tight. It is making my mouth hurt really bad. But anyway... We are off the the "Mothership" to buy ribbon. I have some orders for Spring baby bows. I'm hoping to find a good selection of ribbon. I went to Wilson's yesterday but it was a little expensive. I do want to make a little bit of money on them. Oh well, I'll post later and let you know what I find. This is my first visit to the new store in Easley.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry your mouth hurts...it seems never ending doesn't it? Post some of your that you make...I'm curious...

Southerner said...

Thank you for all the tips you left on Gatlinburg. I hope your mouth heals quickly. I was an orthodontist asst in a former life. Are you taking ibuprophen? It helps a lot.

Windy said...

Bear with the pain - it does get better and just think - if you don't wear the retainers and your teeth go back - BRACES again!?! Which would be horrible, right? I've been there and I am sympathizing with you;)

MoM of 2 said...

how was the trip?? Is the store nice?? I've wanted to go by for a while- but didn't realize they had opened up! Did you have great luck??