Friday, March 14, 2008

Sasquatch Or Just Another Naked 2 Year Old?

My hubby was upstairs taking pictures of the latest developments on the pool and he excitedly took this picture. He thought he had spotted Sasquatch. The picture is a little blurry. Is it Sasquatch?



Right there in the middle of the picture? Do you see it? Yes, that is my baby boy coming through the woods completely naked. "What kind of mother would allow a child to roam the woods with no clothes?" I guess that would be me. Oh well, I've always heard "Pick your battles" and since it was 77 degrees yesterday this wasn't one worth picking. However, I do see how the mix up could occur.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute!

Don't you just love the warm weather....

MoM of 2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoM of 2 said...

It is a good thing you don't have close neighbors!!! As long as he puts on clothes to go swimming!!

Windy said...

I think your kids and ours would get along sooooo well:) Mine wouldn't have a problem with this or swimming with no clothes on either. I'm like you, they are not hurt or hurting anybody - let it go;)

Anonymous said...

Thats our Sasquatch!

That Chick Over There said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Saw the little "big foot"!

Corie said...

What a cute post!!! :)
He'll love that when he's older!