Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Table Talk


I've been making these little pizzas since my first child was a toddler and they all still love them. It is a great way to get toddlers in the kitchen. I use English muffins, a jar of pizza sauce, and cheese. You could add whatever your child likes (pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers,etc.) Here are some pics of J making his own.

(That candle is not near as close to him as it looks in the picture.)

Share your favorite kid friendly snacks and meals with me. I would love to get some different stuff. Little J loves to "help".

3 comments:

Windy said...

Hey! You changed your blog layout! I like it. Cute pix of the little chef and at the Diego show.

Michelle said...

It's fun to cook with the kids...I don't have many "kid food" ideas but I do blog down my favorite recipes...I a simple cook and like simple food...Your'e welcome to come visit...it's to the right of my blog called P B & J or else...see if anything can help you.

Cute pictures....

MoM of 2 said...

I am impress J didn't have sauce everywhere!! If my two were using sauce, not only would they have it on the muffin, it would also be on the counter, floor, ceiling, etc!!