Monday, March 3, 2008

MONDAY MADNESS

Today was a pretty slow day. I have been working on laundry all day. G came home from school at 1pm with a fever of 101 degrees. The mountains of laundry are piled on my bed waiting for me to go and fold and put away . Hubby is away tonight teaching a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class. So I guess I still have a little time to get things together.

I included pictures so you could see I'm not exaggerating.


















Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for me. It is my birthday and I have an exciting day planned. It won't be typical birthday plans but just as exciting. Check back tomorrow night to see my post.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...we were gone for the weekend and that's what my room looks like...with laundry, suit cases, and toys to be washed and un-packed..Good luck girl...I'm going to finish up on my mess now.

Glad the water situation is getting better!