Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Meme

Shannon over at Rocks in My Dryer has posted a Meme in honor of Labor day about labor. So here it goes.

How long were your labors?

Kid #1, 18 hours
Kid #2, 33hours
Kid #3, 0 hours
Kid #4, o hours

The last two were planned C-sections.


How did you know you were in labor?

Kid #1 Contractions
Kid #2 Contractions
Kid #3 No labor
Kid #4 No labor

Where did you deliver?

With all of them, at the hospital.


Drugs?

Kid #1 Epidural, but it took forever to get it and it was almost too late.

Kid #2 Epidural was given immediately on entering the hospital but later had to add more medicine.

Kid #3 Planned Section so had Epidural

Kid #4 Planned Section so had spinal block

C-section?

Kid #1 No
Kid #2 Emergency C-section
Kid #3 and #4 Planned C-sections.

Who delivered?
Doctors delivered all 4.

If you want to play, go to Rocks in My Dryer and follow her directions.

I'm having some issues with Blogger right now so if this post looks funny that is why.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Labor Day!

Thanks for your prayers. We're home.

Stephanie said...

cute survey...I did it too..nice chance..need to get around and work on house but just too lazy this weekend!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Holy moly! If I had a 33 hour labor, I think I'd have gone the c-section route the next time, too!