Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've Finally Mastered It:: Iced Coffee

After several attempts, I've finally figured out the recipe for a Vanilla Iced Coffee that taste just like McDonalds. It was so simple.

Fill a 16 ounce cup with ice. Pour in
1/4 cup of Coffee Mate French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
2 tablespoons of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Fill the rest of the cup with cold coffee.
It is really good.
And you can add your favorite flavor creamer and it becomes whatever flavor you like. I have tried Mudslide, Chocolate Caramel, and Southern Butter Pecan. They were all good.

That's what Works for me today.
Go see Works for Me Wednesday to see other ideas

5 comments:

Windy said...

Sounds good - we will have to try it. Kaylee bought some blueberry flavored coffee thinking it would be good cold. We will see!

Michelle said...

that's a good tip...My husband would love it:)

Shell in your Pocket said...

I saw your name on Mr. Linky and coffee drinks will catch my attention! Love your recipe..very yummy!
-Sandy Toes

tonya said...

BLESS YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonya said...

I showed this to my husband when he got home from work yesterday & with much excitement he said, "Well, did you write it down??". I'm back today to write it down. ;o)

Stupid Question: My husband is the vanilla lover. I like the plain ones. So, for me, do I add plain creamer or leave the creamer completely out? I'm an idiot about such things.

Thanks for visiting my very new blog. We are in Ware Shoals (not too far from you when gas prices are reasonable). :o)