Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Girls Are Alone Again

Today, everyone went back to school. The first two weeks of school are like a teaser. Since Jack had to stay home for 1 week after his surgery, it was a real teaser. But now I'm happy to say everyone is back to normal. As for me and my girl, we're cleaning house, catching up on laundry, and going to the grocery store. Zane's first football game is tonight and I'm anxious to see how it all works out. (I'm not talking about winning or losing.) I want to gauge how long the game is and figure out supper plans. For 6 weeks, Zane has games every Tuesday and Thursday. That is 12 meals that we will eat out if I don't plan ahead. So after tonight, I will try to work in some crock pot recipes. If I find some good ones, I will share. If you have any good ones, please share with me.
I am going to head out to the flea market in the morning and sell some stuff. We have an abundance of baby stuff and it's time to get rid of it. I have tagged most of it for the big consignment sale next week but I thought I would try to sell it without giving a percentage to the consignment people before I turn it all in. So we'll see how it goes. I'll try to take pictures tonight and tomorrow so I can post them later.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a fun day..just you girls. Thought it would be that way at our house but not so. Read my post to see what i mean :)

Windy said...

Good luck at the market:)