Thursday, October 2, 2008

Confessions

I decided to day to let you in on a few of my little secrets.

1. I am still tired even though we had a very restful weekend. (What is wrong with me?)

2. I have not read a blog since last Wednesday.

3. I long to get some scrapbooking completed but everytime I think about it I become so stressed out that I shove those thoughts to the back of my mind.

4. In the last year, I went from drinking no caffeine to drinking several cups of that addictive drug daily. And now I get headaches if I don't have it.

5. I have fallen off the budget wagon. But on a positive note, I am more than determined that the strict budget starts back up next week. And so will the CVSing and Publix shopping.

I think 5 is enough for today. I'll have to tell you more another day. Right now, I've gotta get back to housework.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now don't you feel better?!?!

Windy said...

Me too - almost all of it. Just add exercising to that list for me.