Friday, October 10, 2008

A Good Cup Of Coffee Makes For A Good Day

I am definitely addicted to caffeine (as I shared in a recent post). Maybe that was part of my problem yesterday. No Coffee! But this morning after Jack screamed for 20 minutes about wanting chocolate milk (in the car after we got to school and had to wait that long for them to come get him out of the car), I decided to drive-thru McDonald's (yeah, one more time) and get a large, steaming cup. I must say, my day was better almost immediately.
Maci Clare has not cried and the house is looking a lot cleaner and the laundry is almost caught up. Jack was picked up with a big smile on his face. So I can't say enough what a good cup of coffee will do for you.

I have a couple of giveaways coming up so you must stay tuned to see what you could win. Don't you just love it that I'm keeping you in suspense.
I'm actually going to try to post one this afternoon. If I can get around to it. So be sure to check back.

2 comments:

Windy said...

Glad your day got better. Nothing like starting it off with a huge temper tantrum:)

Julie said...

Yes, Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to $0.99 every day. About every few months they will triple coupons up tp $0.99 (I usually check the Harris Teeter board at Hot Coupon World . com to see when triples will be) That is when I usually make my run to Hendersonville.

It takes me about 30 minutes to get there (same as going shopping at the mall)and I usually save a TON of money.

At the Harris Teeter in Hendersonville you can use 1 coupon per item for the B1G1. The item rings up at 1/2 price and I've never had a problem doing that. Their "policy" states only 1 coupon per B1G1, but I asked at customer service and they said it was okay to use 2.

Here is the addy to my post on the last Harris Teeter Triples:

http://monroeice.blogspot.com/2008/09/harris-teeter-triples-deals-grilled.html