Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Am Hooked

I kept reading about Facebook and everyone seems to have a Facebook page but I just couldn't make myself do it. Until Now! The reason you get addicted is because you are never left alone. There is always someone asking to be your friend and I'm talking people you haven't seen or heard from in 20 years. Amazing! People I don't even really remember or can't tell who they are because they look so different. So, needless to say, I have spent quite a few hours on Facebook this week.
Remember to enter for the giveaway below. Tomorrow is the last day.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like facebook too...mainly just to talk to friends and find old ones...don't really get the completion of the sentence thing? Look me up:)

Julie said...

I recently found facebook and have found SO many friends from high school and even elementary school. It's really fun re-connecting.

Windy said...

I still haven't found the time to spend on there - maybe I will stay away from blogs for a while and just do Facebook!

Stephanie said...

I have never done facebook. Sounds interesting but I have a hard time somedays finding time to check blogs so it would probably just add more to my "to do" list! :)