Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Back To Normal

But really! What is normal? Well, normal around here is kids back in school and my routine back up and running. Can't you see my Meez in my sidebar doing the "kids are back in school" dance. I have been kinda sporadic in posting lately just because I'm trying to limit my time on the computer. I feel like I can easily waste lots of valuable time. I have been keeping up with most of you during the holidays because that is the one thing I can't quit. I can't quit reading blogs. I have to know what you are posting. So hopefully I will be back in the groove of normal posting along with my normal routine soon.
BTW, my sister in law, Marian, has finally started a blog. So go here and show her some bloggy love.

2 comments:

Windy said...

Hello, I'm Windy, and I'm addicted to blogging also;)

I have been doing better this week, I just have to keep reminding myself that the longer I wait, the more likley something new will be up!

Michelle said...

I know what you mean...I like keeping up with all of you too but we all can spend too much time on here if we aren't careful!

I'll check out the SIL!